Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Freedom from Parasites....Part 2/2

Parasites will try and attach themselves, with the purpose of destruction, whenever there is a developing individual or a developing unit.   These would include a child, a family, a developing business and a developing church..  As parents we have a role to play in protecting those placed under our care from parasites entering and Yes, we're extremely grateful to have The Word as a guiding tool - here are just a few of the scriptures that we will use to show clear guidelines that the Word has given...
God Never intended us to go it alone, and He gave us clear guidelines on how relationships should be conducted...

Prov 3:12 - For whom the Lord loves He corrects, even as a father corrects the son in whom he delights.
Prov 4:3,4,5 - When I(Solomon) was a son with my father(David), tender and the only son in the sight of my mother(Bathsheba), He would sit me down and drill me, let your heart hold fast my words; take this to heart, keep my commandments and live.  Get skillful and godly Wisdom,  get understanding(discernment, comprehension, and interpretation); do not forget and do not turn back from the words of my mouth.
Prov 6:20 - Good friend, follow your father's good advice, don't wander off from your mother's teaching.  Wrap yourself in the from head to foot; wear them like a scarf around your neck.
Ecc 4:9 - It's better to have a partner than go it alone, Share the work, share the wealth....